Q for those taking Serrapeptase

Amazeballs112

Reaction score
Hello ladies. I am new to this site. I tried out babycenter, but no one ever responds to my posts. Hoping I have better luck here.

I have stage 4 endometriosis and pcos. Had surgery for it in 2008 and it has rapidly progressed back. I am trying to avoid surgery again and have been ttc for 9 months on 7 week cycles.

I started taking serrapeptase yesterday, 120,000 unit doses in 1 pill. I have read that it is safe to take 2-3 of those.. but how many do you ladies take? Anyone successful with it?

I asked about serrapeptase a while ago on here, and didn't get much response. Hopefully you will get more. :) I used it for about a month in August, but I'm not anymore.

I don't have endo or pcos, I was hoping it would help shrink my fibroids.

What is the serrapeptase supposed to do for your situation?

It is supposed to eat away the endometriosis and unblock my tubes. It is also supposed to help with inflammation in the uterus. Hoping it works for me. I really do not want surgery again.

Has anyone BFP yet? We're trying serrapeptase dong quai yoni steaming and a multivitamin called fertility aid which we just started. I take a very high dosage of serrapeptase and I have experience cramping, a tugging sensation, one keloid has shrunk, and less knots on one side. A bonus side effect is that I have bad allergies and I haven't had to take anything for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->