QOTD: What would your reaction be if you found out you were pregnant TODAY?

I would be over the moon & we only use condoms so OH would know full well what he was doing if he decided not to use one, so he would have to be happy :haha:

I would be worrying slightly about telling my family though as i'm not really sure what they would think... could go either way really.

and i would be trying to save every last penny possible for baby things & for buying some 'big sister' presents for DD when next one would be born, just so she doesn't feel left out when baby gets presents/ new clothes etc :cloud9:

I would actually be thinking 'how??' :winkwink:

Seriously tho, I think I would be terrified...of telling DH, my mother and also how we'd manage financially. We need the 18 months once I go back to work in Jan to build up savings. My mother thinks we'd be crazy to have a 3rd so I need time for her to 'forget' that!!

We'd get round it I'm sure! :wacko:

i would be really happy and excited because weve had to bring our ttc forward to this month due to commitments late next year. By bringing ttc forward til now means we will have a spring baby so i would be really happy

Well I'm NOT because I just OV'd yesterday/today, BUT IF I WAS, I don't even know. I want a baby so bad... sometimes I tell OH we should just tempt fate and see what happens, but he keeps me rational and says "no". I have a $1500 wedding dress that is a size 6 I need to fit in for April. I'd end up heavily pregnant at our wedding and wouldn't enjoy the pregnancy to the fullest, as I'd also be planning the wedding. I feel like I'd be jipped of the experience.

As much as I like to pretend I want to tempt fate, just waiting the 6 1/2 months is a much better choice and I do know that.

:thumbup:

" fuck, I'm going to need another wedding dress"

I have no clue but I know I'm not ready yet and I couldn't afford to have a baby right now.

Of course I'd be happy. It's what we both want. However I'm sure I'd also be stressing as we aren't buying a house for close to another year and we are going to New Zealand for 2.5 weeks at the end of the year, so that would mess with those plans majorly!!

But of course we could still go and we could always rent. There's always a solution. I'd be happy to find out I'm pregnant at almost any time, really.

First off, I think I'd be absolutely bamboozled at the possibility of proving 'immaculate conception' exists.

I'd then have to decide wether to call him Jesus or Damian... :haha:

Nah on a serious note, I'd be delighted with my miracle (bamboozled definitely. but delighted nonetheless)
x

I think I would feel half excited, half nervous.. I would be really afraid to tell OH- he would freak out!! Like others have said, I would feel disappointed as I want to enjoy the TTC process (and enjoy having an OH that actually wants a baby!!)

I'd be really happy :), this would then be followed by panic at the prospect at having 2 under 2, my DS is 9 months old :). We've been backwards and forwards with our decision about when to try for our next, some days I'm very apprehensive because DS is still so young but most of the time I feel like I can't wait! I don't have a wedding to wait for, our jobs are secure and I'm in my 30s so I think if we are going to do it then now is the right time.:wacko:

Over the moon!!!
We are wtt because of money and lack of space. If I found out I was pregnant those things would just sort themselves out. I'm a firm believer in everything happens for a reason. Hubby would be over joyed. Hes wanted another baby for about 2 years and I just haven't been ready!

I would be petrified! And OH would probably be disappointed.

I'd just be so nervous and scared, the usual things like am I going to be a good mother? Will I cope? Can we afford it? How will our relationship change? Am I going to be crap with pain during labour? OH MY GOD IM GROWING A BABY kinda thing :haha:

For OH, he'd be disappointed as he wants to go on a few more holidays and just generally put things off as long as poss i think lol. We'd also like to get rid of our little bit of debt and at least have started saving for a house.

I know this is yesterdays QOTD but I didn't get here yesterday so I'll answer it today!

I would be extremely upset, anxious and tearful if I was to find out I was pregnant today. Tomorrow = 37 weeks exactly until our wedding. So it would mean lots of lost deposits, for us and our families and lots of hassle to cancel things!

Now that would be bad timing....

I would be in disbelief... lol. I've been on the ring for 6 years and use it correctly. That would definitely be a "God thing."
I would be super excited, though! If I found out right now, I would have the baby next summer when my class load with school wouldn't be heavy.
Yep, would definitely be pretty excited, but for the best interest of us and our future child, we'll wait a year. :)

Really excited and very scared! X

My DH and I are WTT until next July/Aug and if we found out today we were preg we would be thrilled! We want to try for a summer BFP because I am a special Ed teacher and we are trying for a manageable maternity leave. :thumbup:

Over the moon!!!
We are wtt because of money and lack of space. If I found out I was pregnant those things would just sort themselves out. I'm a firm believer in everything happens for a reason. Hubby would be over joyed. Hes wanted another baby for about 2 years and I just haven't been ready!

What a great way to think of things, I try that way too. I plan for the best but take what comes as "meant to be." Congrats on the the kid(s) you do have already!

Over the moon!!!

What a great way to think of things, I try that way too. I plan for the best but take what comes as "meant to be." Congrats on the the kid(s) you do have already!

Aww thanks :flower:
Most people think I'm a bit crazy but life has taught me that you need to be positive and good things will happen x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->