Quebec/Vermont/Northern NY?

I'm from Northern VT

I was in East Hardwick. :hugs:

I'm from Northern VT

I'm from Highgate but live in South Burlington now. I have several friends from Hardwick though and my husband works weekends during tax seasons at a practice there.

I've lived in South Burlington too. I used to live near the farm near pizza put. Sometimes the world feels so small and its kinda comforting.

It's pretty crazy! Where do you live in MA? I have lots of friends in MA as I went to college in RI

I'm from Northern VT

I'm from Northern VT

I'm from Highgate but live in South Burlington now. I have several friends from Hardwick though and my husband works weekends during tax seasons at a practice there.

I've lived in South Burlington too. I used to live near the farm near pizza put. Sometimes the world feels so small and its kinda comforting.

It's pretty crazy! Where do you live in MA? I have lots of friends in MA as I went to college in RI
I live in Winchendon, its pretty unheard of though, even for other people from and in MA lol. But its near Gardner, Fitchburg, Leominster, and its about 40 minutes from Worcester.

I'm from Northern VT

I'm from Northern VT

I live in Winchendon, its pretty unheard of though, even for other people from and in MA lol. But its near Gardner, Fitchburg, Leominster, and its about 40 minutes from Worcester.

Small world, my roomates just got married and bought a house in Holden and they work in Princeton. Plus, I have a friend who went to Fitchburg State so I've been in that area quite a bit.

Hey! I am in Montreal too... there are not many Québecois on here. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->