Question abbout poo!

Cat

Reaction score
Sorry this is gross but, Noahs poo seems to have a lot of mucus in it it littery looks like snot in his poo. :sick: He is eating everything fine and it doesnt seem to be bothering him. Iwondered before if it was because he had a cold and was very snotty, and perhaps he was swallowing a lot, but his cold has gone now and its still there in most poos he does. He is also teething his molars at the mo so I didnt know if it might be because of that, as Iknow teething can make poo go all weird?

Anyone ever come accorss this before or have any idea what it might be?

Hiya Cat

Kys pooh is very mucousy at the moment and is a mustard colour (It also smells really bad)....Its not normal for him at all but I think he's picked up a bug from Nursery as apparently there is a tummy bug going round.
He has been sick twice over the weekend, but if his pooh hasn't returned to normal over the week I will take him to the Doctors.

Hope Noah isn't coming down with a tummy bug, but it does sound like he has a touch of something.

well his poo has been like this for a few weeks, and Ijust thought it was from his runny nose, so did nothing about it. I would have thought if it was cause of tummy bug he would have been sick or off his food. :?

It sounds like it is mucus from his cold. Seren did the same, it was all the rubbish from her chest being swallowed and pooed out - nice, even after she seemed to be better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->