Question about a problem with my little boys "bits" Advice needed

Mercy2

Reaction score
Right Ladies, I am after a little advice about little boys bits :-/ . I used to be an avid BnB user during my pregnancy with my second but I have been so busy just lately that I dont get on here much! But I really need any opinions on something thats really worrying me!

DS is just 3 and had been pulling at his winky for the past week or two and i wondered at first if it was just discovering and exploring himself etc, but then he started to say it was sore! So I had a good look and under his foreskin is what looks like a hard white solid lump, about a cm in diameter, it isnt a spot or a blister as it has no head or isnt liquid filled etc???? It sticks out quite far when u press the skin down slightly but u cant see it at all if u just look at him normally without moving the skin! I took him to the docs and his exact words were "I dont have a clue what that is, sorry" lol the ever helpfull GP eh?? Anyways I have had him refered to the clinic at our hosp but theres a waiting list for appointments. I was wondering if any of you ladies have had something similar with your boys? I was thinking it might be an adhesion, or a bit of infection from him fiddling with his bits, but i am not sure! Any experiences or advice will be appreciated x Thanks in advance guys x He does make me chuckle tho as he has told me hes booked in to see the "special Willy doctor" and that he needs to "wap it out for him to check" haha! I love how kids always have their own crazy take on everything lol x

Has the skin actually properly been retracted back? I always thought that was a big no-no until it happens on its own?

A bit odd that the GP has no clue...that's no help to you.

I'm sorry I don't have any experience. I had just posted about my 17 m/o developing what appeared to be thrush after being exposed to antibiotics I was taking (he is still BF a bit). The antifungal cream I got from Boots seemed to do the trick. You saying it is a hard lump makes me think of a calcium deposit...but I don't know if they can form there.

Is it smelly? (I know it sounds like an odd question...but I know the smegma that boys and men can get there is pretty smelly, from what DH says).

Hi thanks for your reply x
No i didnt take the skin fully back, i just pressed the loose skin to flatten it over the sore area, if that makes sense? and it was then that i realised the lump was there!
Theres no redness around it, or any smell or anything coming out of it at all! its just strange! it does kinda look like a calcium deposit now u suggested it, but i have no idea if it could be that down there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->