Question about back pain

jennifer.lee

Reaction score
I know back pain is normal during pregnancy, but what do you do to ease it a bit? I don't have constant back pain, but it comes and goes. When I have it, it hurts really badly, but taking Tylenol or sitting against a comfortable pillow helps. I've also noticed that my left leg hurts a little (not a lot) when my back starts hurting. Are these two pains related somehow?

Also, how bad does the back get? I can't imagine what it'll be like in 3 months.

Hi,im getting really bad backache at the moment. I put a firm pillow under my back or get hubby to give me a backrub and that really helps. Good luck with everything xxx

I avoid pain killers. I use a heat pack, have warm showers, lie on a firm pillow, back rub with oil.

But if it is that bad, mention it at your next appointment. I only really just started getting it but I'm a a fair bit further along.

Watch your posture , alot of women tilt their pelvis back but when you do that your actualy stretching the ligaments attatched to your uterus and they can pull on your back and cause pain, also puts extra pressure on your disks .

Basic rule is if you put your one foot up on a stool that will tell you the position you need to keep your pelvis in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->