question about batheroom habits...

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by buttercup_82, Jan 25, 2011.

1. buttercup_82

buttercup_82 Well-Known Member

Hey Everyone

I am currently 5 weeks pregnant and seem to be going to the toilet everyday to do a number 2! i know people say when your pregnant u are more likely to be constipated but this doesnt seem to be the case for me.

before, i normally would have went every day or every other day, but at the min its everyday! i always have lots of gas too!!

i have been trying to eat healthier - eating loads of fruit and drinking lots of water - would that be anything to do with it? although i always have tried to eat some fruit everyday.

do u think this is normal?

2. sarahjane10

sarahjane10 love my lil boy so much

hey hun i had that for the past 4 days!!! non stop!x

3. kimbotrav

kimbotrav Well-Known Member

hey im exsactly the same i glad u posted this i was going to ask lol i havent been constipated at all quite the oposite i cant stop going lol xxx

4. buttercup_82

thanks sarahjane! its unreal!!

i think im worrying about everything at the min because although i have alot of symptons (no AF, positive HPTs, tiredness, gas, backache, etc) i dont have sore boobs etc.

i had a blighted ovum in nov (diagnosed at 11 weeks) and im finding it pretty hard at the minute - worrying i will have naother mc - but i am trying to stay positive!

i have my first scan in 2 weeks time when i'll be about 7.5 weeks xo

5. sarahjane10

i am having sore boobs on and of.. i am sure it is fine..
    i have had 2 miscarages.. i am going for a scan nect week some time,so i am very nervous.

and to top it all of i have thrush!!!! and a bladder infecton :(

6. buttercup_82

ah no, thats crap and sore too i would say :(

sorry to hear bout your miscarriages - i hope everything goes well for u at your scan :)

7. mumtobe01

mumtobe01 one perfect little boy!

Perfectly normal! When I was between 3-6 weeks I was going about 3 times a day!! :lol:

8. sarahjane10

thank you buttercup :) me 2..
    its very bad i have called my boyfriend to go to boots for to get some cream!!!!!!!

xxx

9. buttercup_82

i Know Kimbotrav!! its good to know im not the only one then!! :) i suppose its healthy and we cant complain, but i was worried when constipation is meant to be a sign!! :)

10. buttercup_82

lol mumtobe01!! i have only been going once so far, but there are times when i feel i could go again in the same day! :)

11. crazylilth1ng

crazylilth1ng Well-Known Member

Lucky you lot!!!! I wish I could go easily every day. I am constantly uncomfortable with constipation pains... Enjoy it while you can <3 LOL

12. RaspberryK

RaspberryK Well-Known Member

I wish I was, I normally go everyday when I am eating right. I am trying to eat as healthily as I can and I am a bit constipated and have been on and off since before Christmas!

x

13. henrysmumkaz

henrysmumkaz One son & twin daughters

Hiya

I go for a number 2 about two or three times a day and its never solid... its always after I've had my hot evening meal. I remember the same thing happening in early pregnancy last time.

Believe me, make the most of it. Constipation came in the second and third trimester for me and I wished I had the runs again!