Question about BDing **TMI**

mom2b12

Reaction score
Ok so again warning this can be TMI. When I orgasm I get so tight that it actually hurts my dh's penis. We use preseed for extra lubrication, but I just get so tight that he can barely move. He is still able to ejaculate, but it's just very uncomfortable for him and I feel really bad. So I was wondering if anyone else has this problem or any tips to provide some relief :shrug:. Here I always thought it was a good thing to be really tight :haha:
Thanks in advance

Sorry cant help but didn't want to r&r... If its really painful he could make you cum whilst not in you? Just a thought! :)

Yeah maybe don't orgasm while he's inside you?

Yeah sorry I've never heard of that maybe try as the other ladies said or chat to doctor.

That's a good idea to go at different times. We used to do that, but I talked to him about trying to go at the same time because I read that orgasm helps bring the little swimmers closer/faster to getting through the cervix. So maybe we just try going at the same time during my fertile period?
Good lord the struggles of TTC lol :dohh:

Your orgasm helps the sperm get there, but it would also work if he came, withdrew and then you came afterwards without moving. Might need to lie on your back and pop a cushion under your butt to stop them swimming the wrong way though!!

I read orgasm is best for trying for a boy. Can't remember how exactly but something about chnmicals or hormones or ph.

You could always make yourself "go" first and then he can go inside you. That's what we do when we are ttc sometimes. Coz I worry that orgasm will squeeze everything out and swell everything up inside so we have been trying with me not coming AT ALL.
To be honest i know its tmi but I didnt need to do anything the last few days, was already ready down there.!

The best apparently is to orgasm after he has as when a woman orgasms the cervix kinda scoops up some of the semen pooling near it. So maybe if he orgasms, withdraws and then you orgasm that could help x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->