question about "bits" in urine

ProudMum

Reaction score
this is gonna sound mental but hey ho...
i tried explaining this to a dr and she had no idea what i was saying, so undoubtedly you girls may be equally as puzzled.

anyway, im not known to drink water, it makes me feel sick... and I dont even like squash or anything like that, so all i live off to drink is hot drinks or fizzy pop on the odd occasion, but the majority of the time it's tea of cocoa.
anyway, i have noticed that sometimes when i hold my wee for a long time and then go to the loo, i have what looks like an oily patch floating in it...
if i go to the loo regularly, like every 15 mins, its perfectly clear...
when i went to see the dr to confirm the pregnancy, i had drunk a load of water before hand and my urine was really hydrated... i tried explaining these oily patches and she just shook her head as if to say "dunno what ya talking about lass" and proceeded to say "well that looks perfectly fine to me"...
i wonder what it is?? i've read online about protein in urine etc: but more often than not it says it gives off a froth like appearence..
whereas my urine if left too long in between pee breaks, under the light looks like it has a weird oily reflection.
any ideas????

I believe, but dont hold me to it ;) its the hormone in your pee

OO I've had this in the past! How odd! And sometimes there's almost like tissuey stuff in it too (TMI, sorry!) But I've never had any pain and haven't had an infection since I was about 10 so I don't worry about it. I figure it's just something my kidneys are pushing/filtering out. I wouldn't worry about it to be honest, I can guarantee all pee is different, just most don't study it, hehe.

my good god i thought i was alone...
it looks like a shiney/waxy appearance doesnt it???? it's bizarre...
even more bizarre that it only happens when i dont pee for about 2/3 hrs. first thing in the morning it's not good either....

is it not just the toxin build up from leaving it too long between pees..... cause toxins build up if you leave it too long and if you hold it in often the toxins cause an infection

is it not just the toxin build up from leaving it too long between pees..... cause toxins build up if you leave it too long and if you hold it in often the toxins cause an infection

not sure... i hadnt noticed it before and its been on and off for like 3 months but drs dont seem to know what im talking about. go figure really...

I have this too sometimes...like a rainbow like effect if its caught in the right light

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->