question about cervical position :)

gillian.s

Reaction score
Hey I am 14dpo at the moment and I know that cervical position isn't really accurate for detecting pregnancy but I have been checking it and over the last few days it was getting lower and harder and was slightly open but now today it has shot right back up and feels softer, AF would be due anywhere between today and saturday.
Does this usually happen before AF?

TThat's what's supposed to happen with pregnancy but like you said it isn't accurate. Test!

mamawolf yeah I heard that's what would normally happen in pregnancy but I just thought it was strange that it had been getting lower and lower for the last like 5 day and I thought in pregnancy it would just stay up :shrug: I would test but this month I have been testing wayyyy more than someone with sanity so I want to wait until I am late to use another one ha
feel like AF is coming though so could drop again tomorrow..will have to see

Mine can be high and very soft during AF very unreliable! x Test instead!

I have heard it's supposed to be soft and high. But I also read that lots of people have had this and still got AF. I wouldn't bother checking mine.

I am a constant cervix checker and I've found that my CP is different every cycle before AF. It's been low and soft, high and soft, high and rock solid... you name it, it's been like that!

I would say that it's unreliable and to take a test! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->