Question about Clomid and Trigger Shot

JGraefe

Reaction score
Hey all,

So we started our first round of what was supposed to be a clomid and trigger shot assisted IUI. We ended up not doing the actual IUI because of travel plans and converted it to timed intercourse after the trigger shot.

I took the trigger shot at 6am on June 7th and that night I felt ovulation pains (the day I took the trigger shot was the day that I was supposed to ovulate based on previous history with clomid). We baby danced that afternoon, the next day, and the day after.

Yesterday morning I took a test with FMU (I've been trying to test out the trigger) and it came back very clearly negative so I confirmed it with a digital first response which also came back as a NO. This was exactly a week after I had taken the trigger shot.

This morning, I took another test and there was a definite line on the test. I took another one with diluted urine and also got a line. I then took a first response early result test (with the diluted urine) which came back with a very obvious positive.

My question is, is this still the trigger HcG or could this mean that we were successful? I assumed that when I got the negative both times with FMU that it meant the HcG had cleared my system. Any advice would be appreciated!

Here are the pictures of the different tests.

The digital negative was with FMU.
The internet cheapie was taken with FMU the day after the negative.
The FRER was taken with diluted urine the day after the negative.

Attachments

• IMG_0275.jpg
    IMG_0275.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0276.jpg
    IMG_0276.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 5
  • FullSizeRender (11).jpg
    FullSizeRender (11).jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 12
  • FullSizeRender (10).jpg
    FullSizeRender (10).jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 8
I definitely see something on the IC!! I hope it gets darker for you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->