Question About CM--Basic, Anyone Can Answer

mah0113

Reaction score
I know ewcm sits on top of the toilet paper and doesnt absorb, but does watery or lotiony cm get absorbed? I am confused bc I am using crinone vaginal gel and every morning a I have clearish liquidy [and today semi-lotiony] cm when I wipe, but I am not sure if thats gel seeping out or cm....it absorbed into the toilet paper.

does anyone know this off hand? if not, and you have lotiony or watery cm, would you mind checking next time you go to the bathroom lol:flower:

When I have watery cm it doesn't really absorb into the toilet paper.. Unless there's only small amounts? Not sure if that helps!

thanks redlemonade! yeah its only there when I wipe and kind of sits on top of the toilet paper and then within 30 seconds or so its absorbed into the toilet paper and just looks like the toilet paper is wet. it doesnt have that "consistency" that ewcm has, its literally just watery..and this mornign it was a little milky.

Is it only on the tp or have you checked inside your vagina also? Does it happen at the same time or not long after the gel is applied?

I applied the gel around 2 or 3 and didnt move out of bed after until 8 am when I went to pee and it was there. Now, I dont know if it seeped out and just kind of stayed in place since I hadnt moved. I remember when I was mc'ing last time, my mom told me to lay in bed with my legs up and hopefully the bleeding would stop. So the next morning I got up and my undies were blood free and I was sooo happy, but then when I wiped I saw gobs of blood--which I think just hadnt gotten into my panties because I had been still. So wondering if the same thing is happening now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->