Question about CM in 2ww

stickyjl

Reaction score
hi loves!
i am about 4dpo possibly 5 today, i've been relatively dry up until now, and just been to the loo, sorry if tmi... i had some cm, like a 1 pence worth, it was creamy, but a little lemony in colour? is this usual? :wacko:

I usually get creamy cm during the 2ww, but if you haven't noticed this before, it could be a promising symptom :hugs: x

:dust:

does it have a lemon colour to it though? i always assumed when ladies spoke about this it was literally pure white?

Mine is usually white, but I have seen others mention a yellow/green colour x

anyone know if coloured cm has ever equalled a bfp?!!!

i'm not sure but i had the same yesterday at 6dpo.
fingers crossed!

mine was lemony when i've had BFP's GOOD LUCK hun

xxx

yippieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee - thanks cinnamum!

so whats the norm on the cm then? cos iv had cm every day in my tww some days clear, some days ew some days yellowy but most really wet and lots and also had a weird bogey type thing today lol 10dpo xx

Mine different every cycles. Most of the times, dry after ovulation. Sometimes dry after ovulation and wet (creamy) up to my AF. This month I have creamy watery till today from my ovulation day. But I feel like my AF is coming since my temp drop hugely today...not below cover line, but that's the temp normally I have one day before my AF.

Good luck and baby dust.

just wanted to add that it was yellowy creamy, sloppy mixed with ewcm!! does that make sense?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->