Question about CM-pic included

trism

Reaction score
Ok guys, I'm new to posting here and somewhat new to TTC. This is only our 2nd cycle trying, and my 2nd cycle off of the BC that I'd been taking for about 6 years. Needless to say, I'm somewhat unfamiliar with my own cycle and the goings-on of my body. What I'm having trouble with is identifying my CM. I'm going to post a picture below, so if that bothers anybody, you might not want to look. I'll leave some line breaks just in case they show up at the bottom of the post. Like I said, I'm new here so I don't know how these forums work exactly. What I don't know is what this stuff is. Is it EWCM? It's CD13 for me today, but I just don't know. (last month was a cycle of about 33 days so CD 13 seems early to me. Also I historically had 30+ day cycles back in the days before BC) I got a *very* negative OPK last night, just for reference.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 14
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 13
Yes this is EWCM. It looks like the beginning of it, and taking into account your (past) 30 day cycle and faint line on OPK id say you will probably ovulate in the next few days. I suggest frequent :sex: and using a OPK both in the morning and evening so you don't miss your most fertile window. Good luck! I'm a fellow 30 day cycler, I usually ovulate around CD17-18.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"