question about cm??

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by Kates1122, Aug 26, 2009.

1. Kates1122

Kates1122 Well-Known Member

Ok, well i just started checking my cm like 3 days ago i think...anways the past two days have been "watery", but today i just checked and it was "watery" but then i saw a little bit of "creamy" in with it..not much tho, so do i classify this as watery or creamy for my chart?

2. MsLesley

MsLesley Well-Known Member

if for the most part it is watery...i would say watery.

I get confused with this too tho...because for me, especially this month, it will change through out the day

3. hannah76

hannah76 Well-Known Member

ff says to chart the most fertile kind of cm you are having... so if like in the morning you have sticky cm, then ewcm at lunch, chart ewcm.. if you have watery with some white in it, categorize it as watery! good luck kates! its cool learning so much about our bodies, eh? i thought i only got ewcm on one day, but it turns out i get it for a few days during my fertile time, and it doesn't stop until after ov... who'd have known?!

4. Kates1122

I know, another girl told me that too, so i don't know what you're supposed to put! this is really getting more confusing than i thought hahah

5. Kates1122

hahahha when i saw the creamy it was the first time seeing it by actually "checking", so i was like "come on streeeeeeeeeeetch" but no such luck hahaha! so i know it was creamy blah...but i'm gonna go with watery i guess

6. hannah76

hannah76 Well-Known Member

your chart looks good - seems like you're about to ov, eh? good luck with the bd'ing!!

7. Kates1122

yeah i skipped last night, so i got to get it on tonight! oh that's another question, if my temp shoots up tomorrow, and ff says i ovulated does that mean i ovulated today or tomorrow?? do you ovulate before your temp goes up or the day your temp goes up?

8. banana1011

banana1011 Well-Known Member

Hey Kate!

You OV the day before it shoots up...and mine only "shoots up" by about .4 if that. So if it's not a drastic shoot, don't worry.

I laughed really hard with the "streeeeetch" I do the same thing. If my DH ever saw me in the bathroom "checking" he'd be devistated. Why in the world would someone "search" then stick your fingers together, apart, together, apart and then be either super excited or put a frowny face on!

9. Kates1122

HAHAHAHA! I know, my dh would really think i was crazy, he just found out i've been temping and he says i'm obsessed! If he only knew :)

10. banana1011

What they don't know won't kill them!

Wanna know how crazy I am? Ready? First Response came out in spring with a Fertility Test that you pee on CD3 to see if you have normal levels of FHS. I, of course, am a sucker and did it! Then, I'm still spotting, but yet, I felt the need to pee on something today, so I did an OPK...I knew darn well it was going to be - !!! Oy. TTC is making me spend lots of $$ and energy, but will all be SOOO worth it in hopefully 40 "short" weeks! Ok, 39 weeks and 3 days...but who's counting!

11. MsLesley

MsLesley Well-Known Member

:rofl: :rofl:

12. Kates1122

hahaha banana your posts are always so much fun to read!!

13. banana1011

I laugh a lot at my own TTC psychotic behavior! In any other situation, I think I'd be in therapy!

14. Kates1122

hahhaha me too probably!