Question about CM

MacBabby

Reaction score
Hi,
I get loads of ewcm around days 11-15 and then it completely dries up, the rest of the cycle until AF there is barely a thing and if anything it's very little amount, sticky and opaque.
I see SO many people mention watery cm when symptom spotting and I'm like, 'huh?'
What does cm go like after O when someone is pregnant?
I don't know what I'm looking for and I think I'm currently about 8dpo. Cycles vary from 24-30 days.
Anyone? 😊

My cm increased compared to usual and I would say mine is creamy.

In the two pregnancies I was tracking mine did the same as pp. It increased and was creamy.

In general it turns creamy when pregnant. That being said, all women are different and cm isn't really a good early pregnancy sign. You can get watery or ewcm in the tww as there's often a second surge of oestrogen. Doesn't indicate either way towards bfp or AF but is more common with impending AF. A lot of women wont get any change in their cm until after the get their bfp, as it depends on how each woman reacts to hcg and the individuals levels of hormones. Not all women get creamy cm when pregnant either and may get none.

I had creamy my first pregnancy. I'm in the TWW now and have had watery the entire time (9dpo), which is odd for me. I do typically get watery before AF but never this long before.

Bum, bum, BUM! :witch: got me today. Back to day 1...

Macbabby- sorry af arrived. Good luck that next cycle you will have a sticky bean 😃

I haven't been pregnant yet but I would recommend to only track cm for pin pointing ovulation. Because after O everyone is different. I dry up after O then get watery/ creamy cm until AF.

Hi,
I get loads of ewcm around days 11-15 and then it completely dries up, the rest of the cycle until AF there is barely a thing and if anything it's very little amount, sticky and opaque.
I see SO many people mention watery cm when symptom spotting and I'm like, 'huh?'
What does cm go like after O when someone is pregnant?
I don't know what I'm looking for and I think I'm currently about 8dpo. Cycles vary from 24-30 days.
Anyone? 😊

Everyone's and everytime is different. With my pregnancy in January I noticed that I started to get more watery cm, with the last one in july I had a lotiony type cm. It was white and kind of watery. All I know is both times it felt wet down there

I don't check my CM....and this might be a dumb question but is it something that can be seen by simply "wiping" with toilet paper is it discharge or do u have to actually "get up in there" 😒😒 I feel like an idiot asking but I really don't know

For me I had to use my fingers to really get a good look. Otherwise it soaks into or blends in the toilet paper.

Don't feel bad. It takes experience, reading and sharing eachothers experiences to figure all this out lol. No worries.

I don't check my CM....and this might be a dumb question but is it something that can be seen by simply "wiping" with toilet paper is it discharge or do u have to actually "get up in there" ���� I feel like an idiot asking but I really don't know

Mines was visible with simply wiping

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->