Question about cosytoes etc

Magenta

Reaction score
what do you use for keeping your LO warm and snug in the carseat/pram in winter?

I'm due first week in December but will be getting out and about as much as poss with bubs

Do you have to use a cosy toes type thing or would layers, snowsuit and blankets be just as warm?

I can't seem to find a cosytoes type thing that will fit on the carseat and which can then be transferred to the pram - argh!

I've got a M&P Primo Viaggio carseat with a Freestyler pushchair but it's the older version (5 years old)

thanks x

We have pram outfits and also a Quinny footmuff for our Buzz. :)dohh: it doesn't even get that cold here!)

Its always hot here,so cant give advice.Do you have IKEA where you live?The have these cute little pillows with built-in socks

I'd just get a snow/pram suit and maybe use some blankets too. That way it's definitely transferrable for you! We do have a cosey toes for Ally but it's a bit drafty and we won't be using it as the main thing to keep him warm.

Just put some nice fluffly socks on her,a snow suit and blankets.

But it gets quite cold over here.:)

we too have pram suits and snow suits of Maddi, and use blankets too, its really starting to get cold here :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->