Question about cosytoes etc

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by Magenta, Oct 18, 2008.

1. Magenta

Magenta Active Member

what do you use for keeping your LO warm and snug in the carseat/pram in winter?

I'm due first week in December but will be getting out and about as much as poss with bubs

Do you have to use a cosy toes type thing or would layers, snowsuit and blankets be just as warm?

I can't seem to find a cosytoes type thing that will fit on the carseat and which can then be transferred to the pram - argh!

I've got a M&P Primo Viaggio carseat with a Freestyler pushchair but it's the older version (5 years old)

thanks x

2. BurtonBaby

BurtonBaby Well-Known Member

We have pram outfits and also a Quinny footmuff for our Buzz. :)dohh: it doesn't even get that cold here!)

3. KarenLV

KarenLV Well-Known Member

Its always hot here,so cant give advice.Do you have IKEA where you live?The have these cute little pillows with built-in socks

4. isil

isil Well-Known Member

I'd just get a snow/pram suit and maybe use some blankets too. That way it's definitely transferrable for you! We do have a cosey toes for Ally but it's a bit drafty and we won't be using it as the main thing to keep him warm.

5. nikky0907

nikky0907 Well-Known Member

Just put some nice fluffly socks on her,a snow suit and blankets.

But it gets quite cold over here.:)

6. princess_bump

princess_bump Happy Wife & Mumma!

we too have pram suits and snow suits of Maddi, and use blankets too, its really starting to get cold here :)