Question about Digital hpts...

africaqueen

Reaction score
I tested postive on a digi on tue and it said "pregnant 3+" an then today when i wiped there was the faintest hint of pink on the tissue(only a tiny hint) and iv panicked and used the other digi to reassure myself and it says "pregnant 2-3" wth? does it mean my HCG numbers are falling??

I did it to make myself feel better and im more worried now :-(

x

It could be because the one you used today wasn't with fmu and so your urine was more diluted than the one you took the other day. I wouldn't worry (I know, easier said than done) but if you are I'd take another test in a couple days with fmu. Good luck hun.

I dont think we have thoughs test here in america, but i am sorry you are worried. If you used fmu with the first test and and not with the last, your hcg levels would be different. Fmu holds the most hcg. i wouldnt do anymore tests and i would get some betas done after the holidays.

I didnt poas with fmu the 1st time... it was in the afternoon :-(

dnt knw what to think... here in the UK they wont do bloods this early so i guess i will just have to hope and pray all will be ok x

I hope this comes across the right way but please stop testing! You will worry yourself sick! I'm one to talk from experience as I did 15! And whenever the lines were fainter or something I would panic! It's pointless! And digi's apparently are reknowned for being unreliable on the conception indicator! I'm sure everything is fine but please try to stop testing as you will just worry yourself XXXXXXX

They are meant to tell you that you're preggo and that's it. They are not accurate enough to tell you HOW preggo you are. I agree with Beadette, I would hide the pee sticks. You can make yourself worry more than you need to. And if all you had was some pink when you wiped that's it. No cramping or pain or more blood, then I wouldn't worry at all. Plenty of ladies have that and their babies are nice and healthy. Hope you enjoy the rest of Christmas!! :hugs::hugs:

hiya huni..im sure alls ok. iv got kinda apro at these digi tests with the conception indicater!..like 4 now..and got all set of weeks just to check on my hsg numbers are rising ok. just to say.. 1-2 weeks means 3-4 weeks from how the doctor would date u frm ur last AF on a 28 days cycle...2-3 is 4-5 weeks from AF and 3 plus is 5 plus weeks from last AF. i think it also strates on them that the conception bit is 92% accurate. i didnt get the 3 plus till yesterday and im just over 5 weeks. it seems that maybe the 3 plus was wrong and if u just got a 2-3 then from ur ticker of 4 weeks...that looks spot on. hope this helps xx

Glad our digis in the US only say pregnant or not. Glad someone has those things figured out!! lol.

thank you for reassuring words ladies.

I wiped before and there was another tiny amount of pink but no red and no pain other than the usual stretchy cramps iv been having for a wk anyway.

So i am trying to relax and leave the pee sticks alone cos they are probs stressing me more than needed :-(

x

The exact same happened to me, I got a 3+ then a 2-3 then a 3+ again. It is very worrying but take my advice and keep away from the pee sticks!!!! I haven't done anymore since as it really freaked me out when that happened. All seems to be fine have my 1st scan a week on Monday so fingers crossed all will be ok x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->