question about doppler

Mandykins

Reaction score
Hi Ladies
I was wondering how I can tell the baby's heart beat from mine?
I found one in my belly that was going about 170bpm. It sounded quiet and with a wind sort of sound over top =S
LOL

Is there an easy way to determine if it was the babys?

Thanks Ladies

All I know is when I asked the doc who was having a listen they said it was faster than my heart beat. If that helps any.

Sounds like it is the babys Mandy.

I got my doppler today, couldn't find the babies, but found mine quite easily, mine was 87bpm.

Babies is much faster, so well done you for finding it! Wanna help me with mine? lol x

That will definitely be the baby's- found my little ones and it was 160 bpm. An adults is alot slower, around 80/90 bpm xxx

Yea I agree. Definitely the baby's. You'd be having a good workout if that was your heartrate :p

OHHH DEFINITELY THE BABY!!!YAY!
I heard mine gong with the Baby's it was more than twice as fast...tried to get a recording, but only heard it for a few seconds
Oh I am so excited!!!
Thanks for all the input!!!
Im gonna go do a happy dance now!!

i'm really nervous bout my pregnancy, my dating scan was early so it could be another 8 weeks before my next one (first one at 8w3d, next one at 20w), is it worth getting a doppler? my boyfriend thinks i'll just worry more if i can't find it because i'm useless rather than because of problems. how easy are they to use?

I got a kind of expensive one (okay really expensive) https://www.med1online.com/p-19827-huntleigh-fetal-dopplex-ii-fd2.aspx

my husband bought it for me as an early birthday gift

It was so easy to use and we found the heat beat right away.
I am around 10 weeks.
I was really worried that I was going to be stressed about it all but I can't even explain the relief when I heard the heart
I think its worth it, but I think its also up to each person how you are going to feel if you can't hear anything right away

=D

i brought mine off e bay fo just over £40 and heard babys heartbeat at just before 10 weeks, I think u just have to tell urself its chance if u find it or not but its amazing when u do

I heard mine at just over 9 weeks , Got it from ebay for £50 brand new that was including delivery .
Heard the heart beat lovely :) .
A good tip girls is remember to go real low down , Its suprising how low you have to go lol.
Start towards the left right near your pubic bone and move around that area very slowly if nothing is heard move over a little bit more right and repeat the prosess again :) .
Try drink a good amount , But if you can let your wind out as trapped wind really disorts the sounds you will find .
In early stages it will be a quiet sound and sometimes not clear but if it sound like a real fast pace (A train or Horses trotting) then thats the babies :) . Anything above 120 bpm is not yours .
Try use Proper gel Baby oil and ky jelly work but doppler gel is allot more accurate and cheap as chips from the chemist (if they havent a clue what your on about ask them for tens machine gel , Same thing exactly) .. Try be libral and generous with your gel as it helps .
And most of all have fun , Try not worry if you cannot find anything first as it takes allot of practice , Try cold drinks a small walk round then look again :) . xxxxxx .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->