Question about fmu!

Lexi's Mummy

Linzi xx
Reaction score
Quick question for you lovely ladies. Was your fmu the best for testing? Or did you find any other specific time of day better? Especially when checking for progression.

For me it seems my fmu is absolute poop! :shrug: all previous pregnancies seem to be the same too but it doesn't stop me getting disheartened when I get a good line and then next morning it's barely there! I'm currently only 12dpo so I know I'm still early and I know some will say stop testing but I've had so many chemical pregnancies and an ectopic in November which resulted in tube removal that I can't help but check for that progression :wacko:

So yea basically is anyone with me on fmu being wack and getting better results with a couple hour hold mid day? X

I also find that my afternoon urine is better for testing ! we only found out that we was expecting wednesday last week and when i took a chancer test in the afternoon and it was positive and clearly visible but not massivly dark . Took another in the morning and it was light somewhat , got disheartened too but then took one in the afternoon and it was really strong again ! Clear blues have also gone from 1-2 to 2-3 so im guessing its a good sign !! maybe our bodys are just a bit off ! lol xx

Yup. My FMU was always pretty diluted and rubbish. Best for me was just after lunch/early afternoon.

Best of luck, I hope all goes fine for you!

Afternoon was best for me!

Thanks ladies. It does seem to to a thing for a lot of ladies maybe they should start saying tests with fmu are occasionally better haha! I did get a 1-2 yesterday at 11dpo so I think I'm going to try my best to lay off testing until I do the other digi next week... try being the optimal word lol! Xx

Honestly my first morning urine was the worst.

Just to show you:
This was fmu vs afternoon (and only a 20 minutes hold). The SAME day.

It goes from almost non-existant squinter to BLAZING BFP.

I quickly learned to stay away from FMU haha!

Attachments

• 20180505_081856.jpg
    20180505_081856.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 3
SMU and late evening always gave me the best results.

Honestly my first morning urine was the worst.

Just to show you:
This was fmu vs afternoon (and only a 20 minutes hold). The SAME day.

It goes from almost non-existant squinter to BLAZING BFP.

I quickly learned to stay away from FMU haha!

Wow yea that is a major difference. Would your next morning one seem fainter than the previous afternoon too? Mine does lol x

FMU was the worst for me! I got my BFP at 12DPO with FMU and it was just a shadow you could barely see, but it was definitely there and pink. Later in the day I tested with a FRER and got a nice strong line (and got a positive digital). Later in the day my lines are always better, usually afternoon or evening.

My evening one has always been the best for me :)

I wonder if the number of women getting negatives are only getting negatives because the directions say fmu? Hahaha imagine that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"