question about gender photo

L

lillprutten

I am going on my scan next week, not a private one.
Midwife said last time she will tell me the gender if she can see it.
I thought of asking her to get a photo of the gender, but my mom said she might find that a weird request.
Do you think it is weird to get a "photoproof" of the gender?

I also wrote this in the may forum but seemingly noone wants/can answer so giving it a chance posting it here instead:)

It`s not weird at all. I didn`t have to ask,my mw printed me 1 out anyway.

YES!!!! yes, and yes! Get a toliet shot!!! It may even be easier to tell the sex from a picture rather than the moving ultrasound~*

I had always asked for one~*

I don't think it's odd either. Just went for my scan yesterday and there was a very clear shot of my little man. We were able to get a pic down by his feet, spread eagle, and lil parts just hanging out. His daddy is very proud! :happydance:
Just know that sometimes they like to hide so ID is not always so simple. Good luck with the view! It's quite an amazing experience!

Go for it if it is what YOU want. Don't let anyone talk you out of asking!

during my u/s they did a still shot of this but didn't print it out for me...and i didn't think of it at the time to ask for it. but when i went to the hospital again for routine labwork i ended up going to the med records desk and i requested a copy of the disc from the u/s so now i have copies of 68 pictures from the whole scan! :)

When I had my first son, when we found out the nurse almost fell out of her chair! My son had the BIGGEST willie!! She took so many pics she was so amazed! Wonderful question! I say yes to a pic of proof! :thumbup::flower:

When I had my first son, when we found out the nurse almost fell out of her chair! My son had the BIGGEST willie!! She took so many pics she was so amazed! Wonderful question! I say yes to a pic of proof! :thumbup::flower:

OMG! What a nurse! Im sitting here laughing and shocked!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->