Question about IB and my period date!!

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by USMC Wifey, Jan 24, 2011.

1. USMC Wifey

USMC Wifey Well-Known Member

So I got what I think is implantation bleeding today (more of a mucusy brownish red discharge) and it was just once when I went to the bathroom...But I am also due to start my period today...So my question is, does the bleeding come a few days after implant or same day ??? And if it's same day with it being today that I am due to start my AF what are my chances of my uterus NOT shedding it away like a period ??? Doesn't it have to be attached for a few days to avoid this ???:wacko:

ANY help on this would be great !!!!

Babydust to all !

2. seoj

seoj Our family of four...

Usually, and of course there are always exceptions to the rule... Implantation should typically occur 7 days (give or take) after the egg is fertilized. And the IB would occur that day... it's also possible though, to have some spotting early on in pregnancy.

Have you tested yet? Best of luck hun!!!

3. Cassie10

Cassie10 WTT After Loss

My understanding is you have the implantation bleeding a few days after implantation occurs...when it implants it is such a small amount of blood that it takes it a few days to make its way out. I'm not sure about the rest of your question though...Good luck!!! :)

4. USMC Wifey

USMC Wifey Well-Known Member

Thanks, NO I haven't tested yet...Up until yesterday I was feeling perfectly normal then it all happened at once with my boobies, they are certainly painful today...like I said I should be starting my cycle today but I don't feel any type of cramps or anything...

Well based upon the 7day rule, I am going top guess the spotting I had this morning is more than likely the start of the witch :growlmad: And of course it figure that my husband will be out of town all next month...Guess I am out till March now..:nope:

I will keep my fingers crossed but I'm not feeling to hopeful right now....

Good luck ladies !

5. Lil_Baby_Boo

Lil_Baby_Boo Well-Known Member

I'm having something similar I'm 7/8dpo. On Friday pink cm, and then brown with af pains. Then it stopped, started again yesterday for a while then stopped. This morning there was a blob of red so I thought :witch: was here and then it stopped!! People just keep telling me pg symptoms are just the same as af.......which still leaves me with no clue
    :dohh: