Question about implantation and ewcm!!

LivForHim

Reaction score
Hey ladies! Ok so yesterday morning I had just a scant of very light pink in some cm in the morning... thought maybe it is implantation? Then this morning I had ewcm! I was supposed to start yesterday...no sign yet! Anyone experience anything like this? I want to test but don't know when I should!! Ahhh!

If you were due af yesterday I would test as soon as possible. I have heard people describe implantation bleeding like you have so I would think that alongside a missing period is a good sign

Thank you ladies!! Well, I just did a walmart cheapie and it looks bfn.. however, I've been pounding water and ot wasn't much of a hold. I got some frers for the morning!! We shall see!!!

Anyone not have a positive until a few days after implantation bleeding? Still have "some" heavier cm too...so wierd...

Heavier cm is a good indicator that your uterus is thickening its lining! Fx'd for tomorrow's test!!

Anyone not have a positive until a few days after implantation bleeding? Still have "some" heavier cm too...so wierd...

I've read that a BFP will typically show about 48 hours after implantation.

Thank you so much, ladies!!! I so much appreciate your replies!! Teying not to get my hopes up!! Have some super light cramping now but I know that could be all a part of it...I will ABSOLUTELY be updating in the morning!!

Before my bfp, i started feeling really wet down there like if AF had arrived but nothing happened and ive been having CM..hopefully a start of something. Oh and i got my bfp at 14dpo so dont count yourself out til the witch shows.

Good luck Liv, can't wait to see tomorrow's test!

Thank you so much for all your kind words, ladies!! It really helps because I got a bfn this am on my frer! I really thought I would see something...at least a squinter! Haha!! Trying to stay hopeful... I know I'm not out until she shows her face and there is no sign yet! If I text again...I'll post pics and disect! ,)

Alright ladies...I need some insight. Still no af...however, I still have more cm than normal, I had very scant pink first thing this morning and nothing since, but still bfn this morning!! What. Is. Up?!?! Should I resign to a negative or keep the hope? Trying to wait until Friday to test if she hasn't shown her face by then!

I caved (of course) and tested this morning....I feel like a see something but I'm just not sure. I have another but of ewcm one time yesterday and felt confident that today I'd get a definite answer. I guess I'm not 100% sure what day I ovulated...we just bd when I see the ewcm. Ahhhh...at this point I want a LINE or af....limbo is the worst place to be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->