Question about Implantation bleeding

bnporter81

Mom of 3 TTC #4
Reaction score
Hi everyone....ok, so I know IB doesn't happen for everyone, but I'm just trying to figure out if what I had could be IB. Yesterday, at 11 dpo, I had some very light cramping for a couple of hours and then when I went to the bathroom, there was some very slight pink on the paper when I wiped along with a couple of teeny, tiny specks/stringy brown and red pieces. Didn't think a lot of it, put a pad on and now morning is here and nothing at all when I wipe.:shrug: Also my LP is usually 12 days so I thought AF would be here, but my temp is still just as high as it's been for the last week. So AF doesn't look like it's coming soon going by BBT.

Just thought I'd ask for opinions to see if anyone else had anything like this and turned up preggo. Thanks!:hugs:

I hv had ib with both pregnancies but at 7/8 dpo & just the one smear then bk to cm. last cycle i got stringy cm mixed with bit of blood at 9dpo & got excited but was thr everytime i wiped for next 3 days & then af came. So dunno only difference i remember is that one smear was not mixed with cm not stringy but more dry & only got it that one before i gt a bfp. Everyones different tho so Yours could be different but for me last cycle ended in af after 3 days of this & only had it wen i wiped not even on underwear x

I dont know when i ov this month but yest i had pinkish pale reddish brownish cm lol with specs of how you described. I am due on friday. I also had slight cramping and am still having on off cramps mild ones though and got bfn yday. Fxd for us both!!! Wjen will you test?

Thanks, girls, for your input:flower:

I'll probably test maybe Wednesday...I've had a couple light cramps again today, but AF is still nowhere in sight:af: Good luck and sticky baby dust, honey:thumbup:

Thanks, girls, for your input:flower:

I'll probably test maybe Wednesday...I've had a couple light cramps again today, but AF is still nowhere in sight:af: Good luck and sticky baby dust, honey:thumbup:

Bfn tonight
Wont test now till af due date gl to you! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back