Question about Inverting HPTs

MsLesley

Reaction score
I inverted one of the tests i took today (i added to the test area if you care to take a look) and it shows a second line in the inverted test...

my question is...if it shows the greenish second line..does that mean its picking up color on it??

ummm- i duno hahaha just wanted to say, (as you already know) i think its +++++++ haha mwah xx

Yes! PINK inverted is GREEN! Colors always become their compliment when inverted... Red(pink)/Green(light green), Purple/Yellow, and Blue/Orange. I'm going to go have a look, brb! :)

Edit: It's there, for sure! Tentative CONGRATS! :) When are you going to :test: again?

Ooooooo exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REALLY!!!!????? you're not lying to me are you?! HAHAHA

you cant get me too excited like this you know...i think i will have a heart attack if it turns into a bfp hahaha

im going to test again in the morning probably..maybe wait for the day after. my urine has been a bit diluted the last couple of days so im going to try to drink a bit less and see if that will help at all.

i definitely saw the line! I hope this is it for you!!!

you ladies are making my day a good one a tell ya...even if it turns into nothing...i can enjoy one day of hope :D

I swear that green is the invert of pink and that I see it! :) That's about all I can guarantee at this exact moment... but I think that's a good sign! Did it come up within the time limit? That would be another very good sign! LOL

YAY! :) So excited that you might well be working on your :bfp:! :)

THAT would be fantabulous! tho im still not going to hold my breath for it...colored evaps love me LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->