Question about Maca energy pill!!!

butterfly1808

Mother of 1
Reaction score
Hi ladies, I heard of Maca energy pills to help fertility has any one tried this? And if so any side affects ? What what you think of it And is it better then soy isoflavones?

Hi there.

I've been taking maca for a little while now. I know it definitely helped me to ovulate. I was having cycle tracking, so regular blood tests etc to see when I ovulated. My cycles had been irregular and some had been anovulatory. The cycle I started maca I got an immediate improvement in my estrogen and my follicles started developing properly, which hadn't been happening previously. I ovulated pretty well and had a 14 day luteal phase for the first time, but BFN.

This cycle was a bit strange, I had an HSG and I just didn't ovulate when I should have, but eventually it happened and again my hormone levels have been really good and I think it's going well so far, I'm 4dpo now.

I haven't noticed much of a change in my energy. I did read that it's best to start at a low dose and gradually work your way up with maca, so that's what I did. And I find it's better to take it after food, one time I didn't and had some stomach problems (nothing too bad).

I've never tried soy isoflavones, so I don't know if it's better or not. It might depend on exactly what your problem is. But maca is probably worth trying first, I think it's a bit safer than something like soy.

palladium- thank for the info, sorry i got back to you so late. I don't really know what my problem exactly is but I have charted before our BD timing was right on and nothing, so i stopped charting for a while and then got back at it this month and my O day never came i started charting a day before my O day and still nothing has shown, so i don't know if i had missed it on my chart, or i didn't O.

I took maca & the first month got my bfp. It may just be a coincidence though. I didn't get loads more energy but i wasn't as tired as i normally was, no other side effects for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->