Question About my Chart

stellaluna431

Toddler Mama TTC #2
Reaction score
So FF is saying I O'd on CD31, which is the day I got a positive OPK. I didn't get a temp rise until CD34 however and feel like I probably O'd on CD33. The crosshairs are dotted and didn't show up until I entered this morning's temperature.

Also, in the past I've had a day of EWCM the day after I, then it changes to creamy. I had several days of fertile CM in only one cycle- and it was the first cycle post BCP when everything was really wonky.

This is my first cycle using OPKs, so now I'm curious if FF just automatically puts the first positive OPK as your O date and doesn't take your CM or temperature rise into effect?

Link to chart is in my siggy.

Edit: Should I change the settings to FAM so it only registers my thermal shift? I am 99% positive I O'd on CD33.

That's a bit tricky, I'm inclined to agree with you. I'm disagreeing with my chart as well at the moment because I've had a few early wake ups.

Try setting it to FAM and see what it does, if not it may change after a couple of days more temps anyway.

I changed to FAM and it stayed the same. I guess I'll see what it does the next couple of days, but won't worry if AF is a couple days later than AF would lead me to expect. I'll use the DPO I think I am to guide any pregnancy tests too. Thanks for your opinion, at least I know I'm not crazy :)

I'd go with CD 33. It takes the CM into account and so it sees that you had EWCM CD 31 and combined that with the temp and any other indicators you gave it. Try taking out your CM info (write it down on a piece of paper in case it doesn't change it that way you can re-enter it and not forget that info). I had a friend who it wasn't giving her cross hairs because she was entering CM info and as soon as she took that off it used just the temp to indicate when she O'd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"