Question about 'normal' af

lolasmith

Crossing fingers
Reaction score
My periods have change quite a bit since my teens (I am 24 now) Sorry tmi:

Now I generally get lots of cm mixed with blood and bits of tissue grey/pink in colour, very slimy.

I am under the impression these are part of the lining.

I was wondering if this can be linked to possible fibroids or polyps?

Last year I went without af for 6 months, it came on naturally, is it possible my built up lining is still being slothed away and that is why I am getting more of the 'tissue'?

My af seems to be half blood half mucous with tissue and small clots, it use to be mainly blood.
It is medium light and lasts 4-5 days. I have no bleeding in between periods, no pain during intercourse, and no problems with pain other than mild cramping during af.

so sorry i dont have advice, but didnt want to read and run. im sure youve tried googling it already? maybe you should call your gyno. good luck and keep us posted!

I'm not sure either, but I wanted to bump it so maybe someone else can assist. You might want to consider mentioning it to your doctor. I'm sorry I can't help more than that. :hugs:

Thanks for the bumps ladies.

I have googled and googled, and it seems to be normal, but I am not convinced because it is so different from what I use to have. Hate seeing doctors about this kind of thing . Blah.

Thanks again though!

Thanks for the bumps ladies.

I have googled and googled, and it seems to be normal, but I am not convinced because it is so different from what I use to have. Hate seeing doctors about this kind of thing . Blah.

Thanks again though!

Even if it's normal, it might be worth mentioning/monitoring for now since it's not your normal. That's what is most important. :hugs:

Anyone else experience this or have any advice?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->