Question about obgyn appointment

MrsMcCurdy

Future Momma
Reaction score
So I have some questions about my appointment.
I went off the pill after 3 yrs of being on it on July 13(2013). DH and I gave it a month of ntnp and have been actively trying since(temping, charts, etc). So I have 2 months of charts and from the looks of it I haven't ovulated yet in either. My cycles seem pretty regular. My 1st was 32 days, 2nd was 28 days and my last one was 29 days. Before my apt on Dec 3rd I'll have 1 more full month and darn close to another. So 4 total to show her.

My question is if I don't ovulate between now and then, do you think she will try to help? If not, should I push for help? Will be 5 months off pill and trying by then...
What do I do? :shrug:

And I realize I'm probably getting ahead of myself but there's too much time to think about it!! And my SIL just had their baby which is making me want one sooo much more now!! Didn't think that was possible!

Would need to see your charts as your cycles sound pretty regular which would suggest to me that you are ovulating, but would need to look at them xx

You usually can't get medical intervention until 12 months of ttc. So I'd maybe exaggerate how long you were ntnp for (obv you can't if you had recently got a script for pill)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->