Question about ovulation and EWCM

Wish85

Pregnant with #2
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Hoping someone can help with my query, as I'm clueless. I'm TTC #2..our first child we were NTNP so this time around I have absolutely no idea about anything :wacko:

I have a 26 day cycle which is the same as before I had my son. According to online calculators FF & Kindara I ovulate on CD13. I remember when I conceived my son we only BD once the whole month which was CD12 so would make sense that I probably ovulated on CD13.

Anyway, I had lots of EWCM (which I never usually get) on CD 11 & even more on CD12 when I woke up. I had to work that day so figured I would get to BD'ing that night. On the way home from work I got ovulation pain for about an hour. In the past my ovulation pain happens before I ovulate. Thing is, by the time we got around to it that night, I had pretty much dried up.

When it comes to EWCM do you think its more likely that you ovulate the day after you last notice EWCM (which would make it CD13 for me) or as soon as it dries up? I'm hoping I didn't miss it this month....

Hm! Good question. I'm thinking it may vary from person to person. When I was temping, I noticed that I would start to get EWCM a few days before ovulation and I would continue to see it for like a day or two after I ovulated. But I've also had cycles where I've had EWCM and then it tapers off by the time I ovulate. So yeah I guess I don't know! Sorry this isn't much help, but I do hope you caught the egg! :flower:

Its really difficult to know when you ovulate without temping, EWCM can come before or during ovulation and can vary from one cycle to the next.

Thanks girls, I guess I'll just have to hope that I ovulated the day after and that we caught the eggy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->