Question about ovulation and temping

mcwhmm

Reaction score
I had a MMC and used medication since my body was not mc on it's own. The bleeding started may 8th and lasted until the 15th and then was spotting for a few days and then completely stopped. I have been temping and using opks and hpts to see how my body re regulates itself. My hpts are just showing a shadow of a line now and if I was looking for a bfp I would think it was a bfn, but since I am looking for a shadow of a like I know it is there, but I'm guessing in a few days it will be completely negative. My temperature today dropped from an average of 97.5-98 down to 97. I'm wondering if my temperature was elevated bevause I was still pregnant based on my hormones and now since my hormones are pretty much gone if that's why my temperature is lower. FF is saying I ovulated a few days ago based on my temps, but I know it is just confused because it obviously doesn't know about my MMC.

My next question (although I know everybody is different, but in wondering what is most common) is once I get my for sure negative test, should I plan on ovulating first or getting af first?? I have heard that some people get af as soon as there test is negative. The doctor said 4-6 weeks but it could be longer, then does that mean you ovulate 2-4 weeks after the mc? I'm guessing if my test is negative this week, I could ovulate next week or I could have af? Just wondering what is more likely based on experience!

Sorry this post is so long!

I have read many many places that ovulation typically returns to normal within 2-4 weeks and a period following about 4-6 weeks later, although I know everybody is different. This Wednesday will be three weeks and my tests on hpts are just a shadow and not any color so they are pretty much negative.. Im wondering if I should expect to possibly ovulate next week (4 weeks after mc) and then period 2 weeks later?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"