Question about Possible Pregnancy!

brittgdesign

Reaction score
i have an unusual long cycle normally, when i was off the pill, and I was off the pill for 4 days and had unprotected sex. I think ovulated on day 9 from the first day of my period. it was unusually long since I was off my pill. It's been 19 days since the day of unprotected sex. If I ovulated the day I had sex, which was technically the last day I had any bleeding whatsoever, could I be pregnant, even though my period would have ended 3 or 4 days earlier if I had started my next pack of pills?

My period usually starts 4 days into my inactive pack of pills, and since I didn't take my birth control for 4 days after my last pill, I had an 8 day period, and I feel like I could have ovulated that day or a day or two after that. Because my cycle is usually weird, could I have gotten pregnant from that 4 missed days of my first week of the pack, because my cycle was all weird?

You probably didn't ovulate so soon into your period, especially if you're on the pill.
The chances that you are pregnant from a missed pill are very slim, but they are there.

So today is CD 8 and I just tested high fertility on my ovulation test. Yesterday I took it at night and got a low fertility. I use the clearblue digital advanced test.

It seems as though you are fertile then. If you had sex a couple days before orr day of fertile positive you could get pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->