Question about postpartum cervix

ellina

Reaction score
Sorry if it's a bit TMI!

When I was TTC my first (and only) baby, CM and cervical position were totally clear indicators of ovulation. Now I'm 15 months postpartum, still haven't had a period, but have started checking for signs of fertility because I've started noticing cramps and CM here and there. And you know, because baby fever :haha:.

So basically, for the past week or so my cervix has always seemed high, soft and semi-open, despite negative OPKs. Any idea what might be going on? Anyone else have a confusing postpartum cervix?

TIA :flower:

Soft high open is sign of fertility so maybe u missed it with opks. U can have a super quick over and done with lh surge. Maybe u should bbt its the only way to confirm o. My cervix has changed post partum as in iys easier to read i dont know why i can never tell before or even sometimes reach it and now its a lot easier. Im not sure if my cervix was tilted before as i had trouble delivering so maybe thays it and now its 'normal'. I noticed a few times my cervix was open before i o'd so maybe keep testing with the opks and it will happen in the next few days your body is probably gearing up for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->