• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

question about Pregnancy tests!!

Becci_Boo86

Reaction score
I took a test this morning a tescos own brand 1. left it for abit and i thought i would so a slight really faint line on it! i have gone back to it like 30mins later and i can see more of a line now. Does this mean i am pregnant?? or not?? xxx

did the line have colour? wooo hooo, maybe bpf. good luck try testing tom (if it was me i would have bought anouther 500 tests by now, and peed on them rofl)

Hey there,

could be early days! if you can get a FRER try it. I got a BFP last night on FRER but on ASDA brand today only got a shadow after an hour! Superdrug do early tests too, good luck xx

it had a slight hint of colour nothing much but now its defo got pink in it :) i'm sooo scared tho cos of my MMC i getting hubby 2 get me first responce 1 when he come home 4 lunch i just wanna scream ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :D xx

OMG Get POAS hunni.....
I need to know! hahaha hoping it's your BFP with us having same symptoms :)

YAY!

i hope so 2 i really do!! i hope u all are aswell
this a still question what does POAS mean? lol xxx

Wht time is your hubby home hun?

I bet your stomach is in knots!

i think i'm 7dpo but now i not 100% sure cos could be later i dont know. He will be home about 1ish i would have thought! i wanna scream and yea my tummy is in knots like mad i feel sick i'm that happy and scared aswell OMGOSH i just dont know how to feel this is mad! i just hope everything will be ok with this pregnancy if i am xxxx

I'm sure it'll be fine hun (((HUGS)))
Oooo am 7dpo as well! How exciting for you, can't wait to find out what you get next test.

Thinking of you
xxx

do you think i should get clear blue digital test or first response test? xxxxx

I think fr are more sensitive...get the early one if you can
xxx

Is he home yet is he home yet?!?!?!?

I'm 11dpo and had the FAINTEST line this morning on an internet cheapy, so faint I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me and I hada squint to see it!! I took a pic of it on my phone and made it negative, and there was nothin there :( Gona wait til Friday and do a FRER. I poas at 10am and forgot to check it (cus its too early) and went to chuck it away at 11 and checked it first! My OH saw it too, but thinks its neg and took the rest of my tests away!

I hope yours is positive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

i have just taken a clear blue plus 1 and it says neg at the mo! but if i have only got a low hcg level it might take longer right? i did buy 2 clear blue digital 1's aswell so might take 1 of them in the morning or my other tesco 1 lol oh i really hope i am i really do :) xxx

I'm seeing a very SLIGHT faint line now nothing 2 much its been like 5 mins i think lol oh i dont know i just wanna know now lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"