Question about pregnant with multiples

MackMomma8

Reaction score
I just found out that i am pregnant with what i am hoping with all my heart is my forever baby. With the preg that ended in m/c, i didn't get a positive hpt until the day before AF was due, the lines got darker for a few days, then faded out and i started bleeding a day later at 5wks. With this one, i got a good line at 8dpo and they have gotten darker and stayed dark. I'm 4wks exactly today.

My question is.... I just have this feeling its twins. Just a gut feeling... If you have had twins or more, without fertility treatment, did you just know? When did you find out for sure?

DH and I have both said from day 1 that we only want one child, so twins would be a very mixed blessing for us!

I have no experience but you may get more answers in the twins and multiple section :flower:

i had no idea i was having twins until an ultrasound at 9 weeks. the lines on the test weren't any darker or happened earlier than my previous 2 singleton pregnancies :thumbup:

my 1st pregnancy was twins, n i had no idea til the 8 wk scan...i was so shocked i didn't believe the sonographer, n i cried for most of the day...my hcg levels were pretty high, which my gp at the time commented on, but i didn't think much of it

Tbh, I had the same feeling and got proved wrong. I'd wait till your first scan :). My mum had me and my sister without knowing until my sister was actually born :o, she actually had a agruement just before (minutes) telling them she was having another one. X

I KNEW I was having twins even before we conceived them. I didn't get BFP until 10DPO (and that was super, super light) though. I only had BFP at 8DPO with my chemical (which I am pretty sure was just one). The twins really haven't been all that different from my other pregnancies. I am a bit bigger and starting showing at 10 weeks vs the 16 with my daughter, but this is also my 4th pregnancy vs first. The only way you'll know is with an U/S.

Not exactly the same, but I knew for certain when pregnant that my first baby was a girl...ummm you can see from my ticker that I was 100% wrong! Mother's intuition can be way off sometimes, so wait for your scan before you start getting nervous!xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->