I bought Emerita Pro-gest and I know I'm supposed to use it after I've O'd. Well, I'm pretty positive I either O'd yesterday or will today (it's a little confusing because I got a positive ovulation test this morning, but my temp also shot up this morning by .5 degrees...) In any case, I have a short luteal phase and ended up having a chemical last month so my acupuncturist suggested that I take progesterone cream in addition to having acupuncture and taking herbs. Should I wait until my chart shows 3 consecutive days of higher temps before taking it, or should I start taking it tomorrow if I have another high temp, even though FF won't have confirmed O yet? I'm scared of starting too early and delaying O if I'm wrong somehow (I truly don't think I am, I've had all my usual ovulation symptoms), but I'm also scared of not taking it soon enough... Any help would be soooo appreciated!!!