• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Question about section + placenta

peachykeenjel

Reaction score
Hi all

I had my LLP rescan last week and it hadnt moved at all I'm booked for a section next week. The trouble is, ive laboured early each time and this is my third. If I start having contractions, will they get the baby out before my planned section just in case the placenta bleeds? I need to know whether to be ignoring period aches or not

If your placenta is so low that they’re recommending a c section, then the usual advice would be to go to hospital as soon as you think labour is coming on. I guess if you’re not sure you should go to get checked out anyway. Ask your doctor about what the threshold is for you turning up at the hospital.

If it comforts you, the anesthesiologist for mine told me he could have me under in 10 seconds if he needed to. There are a lot of moving parts to a C-section, yes, but they are experienced enough to move very quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"