Question about sore boobs after Ovulation

Tesh23

Reaction score
so I’m pretty sure I ovulated yesterday and am 1dpo today.

The day of ovulation I noticed my right boob was really sore only on the side. Today it is more sore only on the side still and my left boob is also slightly sore in the side but not as much as the right.

So over 3 years ago when I was ttc my ds I used to get sore boobs immediately after ovulation that always resulted in AF. My bfp cycle I had no sore boobs until about 7dpo.

Since having my ds I never got sore boobs at all before AF. No pms at all it was like after pregnancy it cured my pms.

So it’s my third cycle ttc #2 and last cycle I had sore boobs from about 8dpo. This cycle immediately after I ovulated.

I’ve read sore boobs on the sides are indicative of increase in progesterone after the egg has been released.

Anyone care to share if they’ve been through a similar scenario and ended up with a bfp? I am feeling out because this was an indication of AF for me many times before in the past :(

Hey hun. I generally had sore boobs after ovulation, but the cycle I got my BFP they were a little more sore than normal, nipples included! It started on the sides, then moved to the whole boob and if I can remember correctly, didn’t let up until about 8-9 weeks pregnant. Mega sore the whole time. Good luck :dust:

Thanks so much for sharing :flower:

I think my boob soreness may be progesterone related as I’m 2 almost 3 dpo today and the pain seems to have lessened or is coming and going? I have had sharp pokey sort of pains in my nipples but nothing constant.

Really hope this tww goes quick!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->