Question about Sugar/Caffeine

QueenTUT

Reaction score
Hi All,
So I was wondering what everyone's thoughts are on not eating refined sugar, white flour, ect or drinking caffeine when trying to get preg... Every now and then I read that someone is giving up sugar and caffeine... I am not super overweight I'm 5'5 145 so i have some extra "warmth" and do not eat terribly unhealthy and coffee makes me really jittery so I only drink when I want to clean the house:haha:, but as I'm sure as you all know the feeling I start obsessing about everything I can... So this clomid cycle I'm considering not eating refined sugars/white flour/coffee at all to increase any chance, or if people are doing this for some other reason. Help please :flower:

So far I'm having great results from cutting all of that out (well I haven't ever been a coffee drinker so that was a non issue). I have PCOS and I'm finding that my change of diet/life style has started to bring back my normal cycles! I've also read quite a bit of information that says those things can directly affect fertility. I found that it wasn't that hard to change my diet and still find stuff that I really enjoy eating! :)

that is very helpful! i started last weel cutting out carbs and im on day 6 and ready for a pizza...but i feel amazing!! so i guess you win and lose =)

that is very helpful! i started last weel cutting out carbs and im on day 6 and ready for a pizza...but i feel amazing!! so i guess you win and lose =)

Haha That's true, but I do still allow myself to enjoy my favorites, but I keep it to a very small portion and not very often. Last night I had pizza. :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->