Question about temping

Mooshie

Reaction score
I'm thinking about trying this next month as from what I've read about it, you can pretty much confirm ovulation with it?

What are the do's and don'ts and how do i do it properly?

You will need a basal body thermometer, I bought mine at the pharmacy. A regular thermometer is not accurate enough to track small changes.

You should always take your temp at the same time every day, after at least 3 hours of restful sleep. Also it is helpful to track your cm. most people who temp use fertility friend to track their temps.

Hope that is helpful. And gl temping

Thanks for your reply Miskas mommy.

I do already use FF to track CM and OV symptoms as well as OPKs. I also use PinkPad but it's not as good as FF.

I do think I am ovulating as I get all the signs and I have had 2 pregnancies before (I have a 3 and half year old and one MC) but we have now been trying for 13 months for our second and nothing so far.

Is it a problem that I don't sleep very well. I honestly can't remember the last time I had a full night's sleep!

Lots of ladies on here also use opk's and that seems to help. I don't use them though. I have pcos, and was recently prescribed femara... After 12 months of trying and nothing...

We have been trying for what will be 12 months now for our last, I must admit I'm woken (early hours by my one year old) or wake up most of the time but I try not to get up or move about too much and get back to sleep and I still get a really good pattern with my charts, its really helpful to know when you've o or if there's any problems etc, good luck with it! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->