Question about the "Downstairs" area

CowgirlBaby

Reaction score
Alright so umm this is weird for me to ask, but it's 1:23 in the morning here and I have no one else to ask and talk to about this. I am waiting for my dr to get back from vacation to go to him and do a pregnancy test, unless I get paid first then I will just go buy one lol, but um last time I was pregnant, before I miscarried, I never really paid attention to symptoms, so I didn't notice changes, but I am noticing changes in myself this time, so that's why I am eager to test, but um, besides of course veins going everywhere and especially through my breasts, I noticed my ahem downstairs (Vagina...can I even say that on the forum? I'm not sure) anyways my downstairs region has gotten very dark red, when it is normally a light pale pink, so is this a good sign? Did anyone else's downstairs region do this when they got pregnant? Is this normal?

Like I said, I have no one else to talk to about this. So I am reaching out for lack of knowing, and wanting someone to ask. HALP!

Yes I believe that can be one of the changes that can happen during early pregnancy. I guess it gets reported less often as people don't notice it as much as some of the other signs/symptoms.

Okay good to know :) Cause I'm still new too to the symptom spotting thing. My last pregnancy I had NO symptoms what so ever other than the missed period. Now I'm 2 months no period

You absolutely CAN say vagina on this forum! Haha. Nothing is tmi here.

I think that is a very promising sign.. there is usually a darkening of the areolas and genitals in pregnancy. And two months with no period?? Get a test! Just get one of the super cheap own brand ones. X

Well good to know i can say vagina here! I wasn't sure haha. And well i went to the hospital for pain and their urine tests said no. But I'm going to request a blood test when my doctor gets back because AF should be hitting right now and it's not!

Thanks! I am very much confused by my body. Becaus3 still no AF. Constant white discharge in my undies. Foods that I used to love aren't sitting well anymore. My doctor needs to hurry up and get back

Well, it has been an interesting few weeks since I wrote here. So hospital said no I wasn't pregnant, sent me for an ultrasound to see if it was Ovarian cysts, which it wasn't. So it was likely stress was doing it to me.

Oh man :( The body can play such cruel tricks.

I really hope that you get your baby soon <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->