question about vitamins & ttc

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by Abii, Oct 1, 2013.

1. Abii

Abii Mommy to 5 perfect kids & #6 otw♡

Hey ladies, so I went and got some vitamins today(vitamin b6, folic acid & evening primrose oil) I was wondering when its safe to start taking them. I am currently waiting for af, she is due the 3rd so that puts me at 11dpo, I took a test yesterday morning and it was a bfn so I think Im out.
    Thanks in advance:thumbup:

2. ces2008

ces2008 TTC #1 since 6/1/11

I didnt want to read and run....

I take Prenatal Vitamins, and thats about all. Ive tried B6, but it made my cycle go from 32ish days to like, 45ish. Needed Provera to kick start it, so I wont take it anymore.

Hope you get the answers you are looking for!!!

3. Abii

yes its suppose to make your luteal phase longer I might stick to folic acid and epo just next cycle and then maybe add the b6 after if we dont catch it by then:thumbup: thank you, goodluck to you as well sending lots of dust to you:flower:

4. Hopeful Wife

Hopeful Wife Member

I started taking evening primrose last month and it help my progesterone go from 8.2 to 17.8. The thing about it you can start taking it on day one of your cycle up to ov. If you take it later than that it can cause uterine contractions.

5. Aiysh

Aiysh Well-Known Member

yah as far as I know you can (and should start folic acid whenever you can and vit b6) its the epo you have to time. folic acid is just to support the babys growth more then changing cycle patterns xx

6. Abii

thanks ladies, well the witch just got me so Ill be starting epo tomorrow night if I have a full flow. Also started taking the folic acid the night I got it but waiting to add b6 until next cycle so hopefully the folic acid and epo will work its magic, keeping my fx'd for you all

7. Krissykat1006

Krissykat1006 Well-Known Member

Right now all I take is prenatals :) best of luck and lots of baby dust!

8. MrsWKJ

MrsWKJ Well-Known Member

Since i started taking prenatals my cycles also got messed up , from 29 they went to 36-38. I stopped taking them from last month.