question about vitamins & ttc

Abii

Mommy to 5 perfect kids & #6 otw♡
Reaction score
Hey ladies, so I went and got some vitamins today(vitamin b6, folic acid & evening primrose oil) I was wondering when its safe to start taking them. I am currently waiting for af, she is due the 3rd so that puts me at 11dpo, I took a test yesterday morning and it was a bfn so I think Im out.
Thanks in advance:thumbup:

I didnt want to read and run....

I take Prenatal Vitamins, and thats about all. Ive tried B6, but it made my cycle go from 32ish days to like, 45ish. Needed Provera to kick start it, so I wont take it anymore.

Hope you get the answers you are looking for!!!

yes its suppose to make your luteal phase longer I might stick to folic acid and epo just next cycle and then maybe add the b6 after if we dont catch it by then:thumbup: thank you, goodluck to you as well sending lots of dust to you:flower:

I started taking evening primrose last month and it help my progesterone go from 8.2 to 17.8. The thing about it you can start taking it on day one of your cycle up to ov. If you take it later than that it can cause uterine contractions.

yah as far as I know you can (and should start folic acid whenever you can and vit b6) its the epo you have to time. folic acid is just to support the babys growth more then changing cycle patterns xx

thanks ladies, well the witch just got me so Ill be starting epo tomorrow night if I have a full flow. Also started taking the folic acid the night I got it but waiting to add b6 until next cycle so hopefully the folic acid and epo will work its magic, keeping my fx'd for you all

Right now all I take is prenatals :) best of luck and lots of baby dust!

Since i started taking prenatals my cycles also got messed up , from 29 they went to 36-38. I stopped taking them from last month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->