Question and advice?

Brosey

Reaction score
I read somewhere that having "too much sex" can lessen your chances, meaning if you do it more than once a day it's bad rather than good.
Is this true? and if so, is it bad to try every day for your ovulation week? I have an irregular cycle but by my calculations if I had regular cycles (26-30) I'd be ovulating between wednesday and sunday of this week.

Whats the best advice for me? Looking forward to a BFP way too much :thumbup:

Spermies need time to recoup their troops ;)

Every other day is better for the spermies to make sure there are enough viable ones about

Ahh okay! So, DTD tues, thurs and sat then is probs a good plan :blush: ?

obviously the more you do it the more chances you have of catching the egg at the right time! but if you have sex every day the sperm isnt as good as if you had sex every other day, and sperm lasts for 7 days or something, so if you did ovulate the day you didnt have sex it should still get to the egg.
and when it comes to the most fertile week i still do it every other day but if you use OPKs then if you get a postive to say you have ovulated i would do it twice that day, coz even if the sperm count is lower or not as good sperm it will still be more, f you know what i mean.

good luck, i had extremely long cycles and last month took AGNUS CASTUS and my cycle went down to 44 days which was so good for me, iv taken them this month too and currently on CD 21 but hopefully the pills will work again and get this cycle even shorter xx

You can dtd once a day as long as your OH has a normal sperm count and good quality sperm. If there are problems then I would recommend every other day. But I would not do it MORE than once a day. Good luck on your ttc journey. :)

Well I don't know if he has any problems with fertility, it's our first month TTC! Rookies haha. I think we'll do it every other day then just incase!

mommyagain thanks! I'm sorry but what is clomid?

mummy.wannabe aw im sorry about your cycles! I would find that so hard! I hope you have your bfp soon!

Clomid is the fertility drug prescribed for ladies that have problems ttc :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->