question for a friend who is 15?? please help?

mjt11907

3rd Trimester!!!!! yaya!
Reaction score
so my friend whoo is 15 went to the hospital on sunday with stomach pains shes had for a week wen i finally talked her into going ... they didnt say she was pregnant nor did they even say they tested her.... so who nos if they did or not... she says she had sex 2 months ago unprtected but he pulled out... but we all no thats not effective... but neways she was in the shower last night and she blacked out... has neone experiecned this or took a while to find out u were pregnant... her mom and aunt keep pushing the issue its almost like they are looking for nething sign that she is... she did have what she thought was her period but it onli lasted 3 days which isnt normal for her!... oh and at the hospital they said the pains were due to her intestines being blocked up... pretty much that she was constipated???... im just looking for ne kinda advice here shes 15 and im trying to help her the best i can.... thank u soo much in advance!!

your a great friend, your friend needs to do a pregnancy test really to find out but im suprised hospital didnt test

yea i no she does but its hard she 15 no money or job and i no her moms not gunna buy her one... and i dont no if they did or not but they never said nething to her or even asked her if there was a chance she could be ... pregnancy was never brought up at all... and i just dont no what to do for her... i have a bbay on the way of my own and i am 22 and live and hour and a half from her.. im trying my best to find answers for her

Is there no way her mum could buy her one? Or is there anywhere you can go get tested for free? A clinic or something? If she's not pregnant...she probs needs to see a doctor anyway..make sure there's nothing wrong!

sher did go to the hospital and all they did was tell her her intestines were backed upp... and i dont think she nos wherer places are and im in a hole differnt state... so i cant even take her.. and her moms is a b!tch.. and really has no part of this gurls life at all..

i blacked out when i was pregnant
in the middle of woolworths :dohh:

you do sound like a good friend :flower:

could she go to the doctors maybe?
or a school nurse?

xx​

google the places she can get tested for free and let her know, that is the best option i can think of if she cant get a test...

oh i didnt think about that... she has a wellness center in her school she can go to and get tested... im deff gunna tell her to go there.. but what im worried about is if it will actually show up in a urine test.. becuz if they did test her in the hospital it must have come back negative cuz they never said nething about it... i dk i wasnt there to no if they tested for pregnancy at all.. but i would assume so she went in for stomach pains.. but normally they test u and if its negative they dont say nething
but hey how many of us have had a problem where it onli came up in a blood test... or didnt get a positive till like 5 months lol... ughh i hate being so far away i feel so useless... i love this lil gurl like my sister and take care of her like my own child... but ughh im useless on this one!!

would be safe to get a test done anyways
just incase they didn't do it at the hospital

xx​

Aww, you sound like a lovely friend, and really stressed :(
i had my tests done for free (surprisingly when i went to pick up a new perscription for the pill, how ironic)... but i had 3, my doctor did 2 and the clinic did 1, and it showed up straight away, and i don't think i was too far into the pregnancy, so it should show up,
if she's really worried too she could always ask her doctor if she could have blood tests..
And my friend, who is in the same position, tested using a £1 shop test and it still worked!!
hope she's okay....
xxxx

The Family Planning Clinic will test her for free or even the local GUM department of the local hospital (if you google your local hospital and type in GUM) - you can make an appointment or most do drop in sessions.

thanks everyone... she said another firne dof hers is gunna pick up a test for her today and shes gunna go to her house and take it... i dont she woke up this morning feeling sick... i told her she needs to test and if its not that shes pregnant she needs to go back to the docs and find out what rong with her

aww u sound lovely,
i found out 7 months into my pregnancy and was still having periods each month. They were shorter and lighter than usual but i was on the pill so diidnt suss :dohh:
i also did get dizzy at times (ddnt actually black out tho) so it dus rlly sound like she myt be in for the same news.
Also
tell her off! lol
Pulling out doesnt work!
If shes not pregnant u need to make sure she sorts out her contraception as well, coz if not shes boundto be soon enuf.
Good luck to both of u xxxxxxxxxx

Lets us know how it goes with her, like if shes preggers or not!
:) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"