Question for all you "chart stalkers"

Well thanks for keeping it updated, lol. I appreciate that!! Look forward to hearing from you upon your return!!

Ok, 06. I'm back from vacation. Updated my chart, what do you think? I was going to test today but not sure if I'm going to be able to. FYI: had dreams pretty much every night all week. DH had a dream I was barely preggo on the night of 9-10 DPO. That same night I dreamt I was breastfeeding a blonde and blue eyed baby boy. :)

Woohoo!! You're back!! I kept checking your chart to see if you were updating while you were gone but nothing, lol. How was your vacation?!?!

Chart is looking good. You're still above coverline, which is promising!! How long is your normal LP? If I were you, I'd definitely do a test tomorrow!! That'll be 14DPO so you should get a good indication on way or another. Hope this is it for you!!! Have you had any symptoms??

I have a CB digi calling my name! Tempted to use it, but don't want to waste it and see the "Not Pregnant" words in the result window.... I'll think about it. I might break down and do it this evening. Haha. Vacation was good. Spent some time lying on the beach, kayaking, shopping, etc. How's your BDing going?

ETA: LP was 19 days last cycle, and didn't really keep track before that, so not sure how this will play out. As for symptoms.... really gassy the last few days, lots of dreams (some more memorable than others), sore nipples which I had last cycle and obviously wasn't preg, some cramping/pains/twinges here and there, some increased urination and increased appetite... was slightly nauseated for a few minutes earlier this afternoon, but last cycle I also had waves of it... we'll see! FX!

It sounds like you had a nice relaxing vacation!! Good for you!!

The BDing marathon hasn't started yet for us, lol. Did last night just for shits and giggles but the big O isn't until next week sometime. Funny thing, after we were done last night, my hubby said "we've gotta do that more often!", lol. I totally agree, lol.

19 DAY LP!!! Wow!! You're my idol. I just wanna get to 12, lol. On the HPT front, I probably wouldn't waste a CB digi yet either. Do you have a cheapy or can you get a couple cheapies to use? I always use the cheap ones before I anticipate AF so I don't waste the good ones.....then if AF doesn't come I'll use the more expensive ones.....but I've never had that happen (not even a DAY late) so we'll see when the time comes!! All your symptoms sound good though!! Fx'd for you!! Hope this is your month!! If you do a HPT you HAVE to let me know.......please!!

If you do a HPT you HAVE to let me know.......please!!

Don't worry, I will! trying to decide if I want to go out and get cheapies or not.... SO TEMPTING! Haven't peed in 3.5 hrs... trying to make it to the 4 hour mark if not using FMU, right?!

Absolutely!! GO GET SOME!!! You know you wanna!!! LOL

:rofl: you're funny! Not sure if it's related, but I feel flushed and cheeks are pink, so took my temp and 98.1.... Usually this time of day I'm in the 97's! hmmmmmmm. :shrug: Now I'm getting myself all excited and watch it be BFN!

If it's a bfn then you just do it again tomorrow, lol. It ain't over until the fat lady sings.....or until the witch shows, which ever, lol. SOOOOOOO, you gonna go get some or what!?!?!?!? I know you wanna.......you know you wanna. Even if you don't do it until the morning.....I'm just going to live my POAS addiction vicariously through you right now cuz all I have to pee on is my CBFM sticks and they're not nearly as gratifying, lol.

You're right. It's not over till it's over! :happydance: I just googled flushed face and pregnancy... apparently it exists in early preg with the increase in progesterone! I LOVE GOOGLING!

I google EVERYTHING, lol. Did get some tests or what?!?!

Just got home from picking them up. Got FR.. all the cheapies were blue dye! Will do one when finished dinner! Results to follow.... ;)

You better still be holding that wee from earlier!!!

Atta girl! I've got all my crossables crossed for you!! (I don't think "crossables" is even a word......is it? LOL!!!) But whatever......everything is crossed!!

Oh and even if I'm not here, I set this thread (our conversation, lol) up so I get instant notifications by email.....which goes directly to my blackberry so I'll get your results pretty much instantly, lol. I love living this vicariously through someone else.....less stress on me but still so exciting, lol. Then you'll just have to go through it with me in about 16 days, lol.

Awe damn!!!:hugs: As we said earlier though......it's not over until that nasty witch shows up!! Your hormones are probably just too low to detect yet!! Hopefully that'll change to a BFP for you in a couple days!!! You're still in the running.....not out of the game yet!! I'll keep everything crossed for you over the next couple days!!! (might be hard to type.....walk.......well pretty much do anything but I'll manage, lol.)

You make me laugh! :haha: My hopes are still up, only 13 DPO with 19 day LP last cycle.... I'm not out yet! I just hope my mind isn't playing tricks on me. I think I told you about my dreams?

Yes you did!! Everything sounds promising and your chart is still looking good so hopefully this is your month!!! I'll even do a :happydance: when you get your BFP and I don't dance......sober, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"