Question for all you ladies...

jlw617

Mom to 2 girls
Reaction score
I get concerned from time to time because every now and then I will get sticky cm or sometimes almost ewcm, is anyone else getting this? I Don't remember if I got this or not before and I kind of thought you were supposed to "dry up" down there once you're pregnant...

I have had tons and tons of it! Was my first sign I was possibly pregnant. In all my pregnancies copious amounts of creamy cm or ewcm were my first signs. Although saying that even I have dry days occasionally. Now I'm in the second tri Ive had even more cm than before. Midwife said its normal though.

Yep, I have been getting clear ewcm. I don't know why. It looks just like ovulation mucus.

Drying up after becoming pregnant is completely wrong.....you actually end up producing way more cm then you have before. In the first little bit you are like a waterfountain. I have found that now at 12 weeks its not as much, but never dry. Maybe later in pregnancy you do dry up, but def not in the first tri.

Drying up after becoming pregnant is completely wrong.....you actually end up producing way more cm then you have before. In the first little bit you are like a waterfountain. I have found that now at 12 weeks its not as much, but never dry. Maybe later in pregnancy you do dry up, but def not in the first tri.

Thanks, I think it must be different for everyone though as I know I've seen ladies say they tend to dry up after a bfp, I know I wasn't like a water fountain with any of my 4 pregnancies (2 full term) but I just couldn't remember if I had still gem getting patches of ewcm or not.

I'm getting the same CM as I did before my BFP. It's white and creamy, almost sticky. Not overloads of it, but it's there.

I'm producing a ton of Creamy CM, I have been since Ovulation and it's not likely to stop anytime soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->