• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Question for anyone else taking the Fertilaid Women vitamins?

wannabeprego

Mom to 3, FET cycle 10/2023 is a BFP!
Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I have a quick question for anybody else that might be taking the Fertilaid Women vitamins, Do they make you nauseas? I have been getting nauseas for the last 3 mornings and I am hoping that it is a sign that I am pregnant this cycle, But, I am worried it might be from the Fertilaid vitamins I am taking.

I also have alot of gas and i am not sure if it is from the vitamins or a pregnancy symptom ???? Anybody else experiencing these symptoms or any other ones with the vitamins???:shrug:

Hi wannabeprego!

I've been aking FertilAid womens vitamins since the last week of November. I didn't notice any nausea. I think it did help my bowel movements for the first little while, I apologize for the TMI! But other than that I just feel healthier, my nails are stronger and 3 days I ago I got my first positive OPK after four months of testing! I was so happy!!

Fingers crossed the :spermy: make it and everything sticks!! Fingers crossed for you too!!

:dust: to all!!

Hi wannabeprego!

I've been aking FertilAid womens vitamins since the last week of November. I didn't notice any nausea. I think it did help my bowel movements for the first little while, I apologize for the TMI! But other than that I just feel healthier, my nails are stronger and 3 days I ago I got my first positive OPK after four months of testing! I was so happy!!

Fingers crossed the :spermy: make it and everything sticks!! Fingers crossed for you too!!

:dust: to all!!

Thanks for your response... :flower: I did notice some increased energy with the Fertilaid vitamins as well. :winkwink:

Thats great that you OV'ed, I hope you were able to get in lots of :sex:!!!:thumbup:

Ohhh, i really hope that my naseau is because I am prego since you didnt have this symptom!!!:happydance:

Good luck and baby dust to you too hun!!!:dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"