question for avid 'one born every minute' viewers

happigail

Mummy to Kitty and Ashy.
Reaction score
I have just recently got into this show on 4oD but missed the first 4 episodes of series two.

I've just watched an episode of series 1 and I'm desperate for some information on one of the babies and I'm wondering if it was mentioned at the start of series 2.

A lesbian couple (Dorett and Robin?) gave birth to triplet boys, one was very poorly with a cyst on his lung and his name was William. I really want to know that he is ok and eventually went home with his Mummy's, does anyone know?

I heard on another forum that he is still in Southampton hospital by someone who works there x

yes, he stayed in hospital quite along time but did eventually go home with his bro's. the show caught up with them on one born at christmas

ooh yes im pretty sure he did. Iv watched every episode but its hard to remember but im sure he did :flower: x

He did go home but he still had some health problems, developmental delays etc; its on 4od if you want to see it (its one of the xmas specials...)

I heard on another forum that he is still in Southampton hospital by someone who works there x

yes, he stayed in hospital quite along time but did eventually go home with his bro's. the show caught up with them on one born at christmas

Oh blimey which bit of info is right?!!! I may google the one born at christmas episode!

ooh yes im pretty sure he did. Iv watched every episode but its hard to remember but im sure he did :flower: x

Thank you sweetie!

I think he is back in hospital.. just going by the other forum x

He did go home but he still had some health problems, developmental delays etc; its on 4od if you want to see it (its one of the xmas specials...)

BRILL! thanks so much, just found it! Hope Kitty can wait a wee while for her dream feed!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->