Question for c section mamas??

hopefulfor1st

Mummy to Jace & NTNP #2
Reaction score
I keep getting like ingrown hairs or cyst like pimples right on my scar line and they are so painful all around them! Anyone else get this?! Any ideas what to do?

https://s22.postimg.org/k1l28nz69/image.jpg
print screen windows

I haven't gotten this. I can't tell from the picture how bad it is, but maybe make a doctor's appointment?

Could be folliculitis from staph. But ingrown hairs are common in that area if you are removing your pubes! If you give it a rest for a few months it might clear up, that's what I had to do and now I don't get ingrown hairs anymore.

I found a weird whitehead pimple on my scar line today!! Never had one on my tummy before, defo something to do with the c-section.

Your scar looks really good (as good as scars can be lol) .... as for the ingrower. I get them often. Rather annoying. Normally down to shaving if I haven't exfoliated properly. If you have never had them before and with it being close to your scar, I guess it could have something to do with the surgery. Like it irritated the hair follical or something? Not sure whether that is possible? I'd just make sure you soak in hot water and scrub properly before shaving (assuming you shave rather than wax). Another explanation is that your skin has just changed. Same with breakouts on your face or other parts of the body I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->