Question for charters please!

shellgirl

Proud Mommy of 2
Reaction score
This is the first time I've had conflicting fertility signs/info and I'm trying to figure out when I ovulated. I had a miscarriage last cycle, so I'm thinking that can be to blame for some of it, but I'm just really confused. The dr gave us the green light to ttc since it was chemical. So here's the confusion. I'm pretty consistent with ovulating 2 days after my first positive OPK. I started getting pretty close to positive OPKs on CD13. I was sure it would be positive on CD14, but it was still a hair lighter than the control line so I didn't count it. Usually, the OPK goes positive within 24 hours of a line showing up at all, but this time it was close to positive for 2 whole days before being dark enough to comfortably say it was the same shade as the control, which was on CD15. The advanced digital OPK was still at "high". CD16 my temp spiked, positive OPK again, and NOW I have a "peak" reading. What the what? My temps have stayed high, but I don't understand how I would get my first "peak" reading after I supposedly ovulated. Please look at my chart in my signature. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

I think the CB advanced are rubbish get mine wrong all the time, blah! But you seem to have a long surge x

I think your pregnant, just sayin'. ;)

Tag :haha: The only thing I do know is that it is definitely too early for that!

Ginge, how off was the CB advanced for you?

was out by 3 days the first time (got :) on 12 and didnt ov till 16 when the cheapie went +) and second time got it on 18 and possibly did o on 19 but more likely 21, not sure as got chickenpox and my temps went a little gaga !

I would base your O date on your temps especially with that high of a rise. They are more dependable than any other signs. With fallback rises or slow rises it's a little harder to tell but yours is very clear. I agree with the FF analysis of cd 15 as your O date. Sometimes the LH surge can last a few days, different from woman to woman and cycle to cycle sometimes. The threshold of the opk test might be low compared to the amount of LH in your urine so it shows up positive for several days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->